Thursday, May 2, 2019

" How Can I Resist a Hoover? " & Other Interesting Questions From My Viewers...





Hi! I hope you're having a stress free end of the week. 

I thought I'd tell you about my viewers on YouTube. They are really awesome and leave the most intelligent questions I could ever imagine. Really!

Some of them know so much about this that I'm sometimes speechless after reading the comments and only one word comes to mind: "WOW". :D

Anyhow... In today's video I answer some of the questions that came up in my last Hoovering video. 

Oh and regarding the question in the title of this blogpost, "How Can I Resist a Hoover", let me tell you this... 

You can definitely resist a hoover and here's how:

  1. Having a good support system.Friends, family, groups of people that are supportive (for a change...)
  2. Getting counseling? That'd help a lot because you'd begin to take your life back and realize how this person doesn't deserve an inch of your attention.
  3. Engaging in self care, prioritizing YOU. More on that every Friday on my Instagram.
  4. Learning about Narcissism and the dynamics of an abusive relationship.


No comments: