Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Overcome Cognitive Dissonance



Have you ever felt overwhelmed by two conflicting beliefs regarding a decision you need to make?

That's cognitive dissonance

In the case of targets of abuse this is exponentially worse if we add the traumatic bond issue to the equation.

Last week I received quite a few questions regarding this issue through my Facebook page, my email and also DMs on Instagram. I thought I had to make this video

This is a very common situation to be in. 

A highly narcissistic person loves to play the blaming game and spends actual time of the day creating "semi real" pity ploys. That's just how they roll.

So it doesn't come as a surprise when targets of abuse come to therapy concerned about being narcissists themselves!

People that are currently struggling to understand whether they are in an abusive relationship or not, or even if they are themselves narcissistic will benefit from today's video.

Take care!

Alina


No comments: